Tesla Air Conditioner (“Tesla” / “We” / “Us), provides you (“You” / “Your”) this Tesla official website(“website”) and services subject to the notices, terms and conditions set in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any service from Tesla, you may be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions applicable to such service provided through the website and/or these terms and conditions at any time. Tesla reserves the right to change the services provided through the website and/or these terms and conditions at any time. Tesla retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any terms of this Agreement. If you are under 18, you may use the website materials subject to the transactions and pricing with involvement of a parent or guardian. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement, so please go through the agreement carefully before proceeding.
Disclaimer of Offers, Warranties and Liability
All the products as well as materials displayed in the website are provided by Tesla “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. However, Tesla does not fully warrant that:
- - The website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- - The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- - Tesla shall not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website. Tesla does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through this site; their servers; or any electronic communication sent are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- - Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
User Data & Cookies
Tesla understands and appreciates that individuals (“you” “your”) may be concerned about the privacy, confidentiality and security of their personal information which is collected by Tesla website. The information we collect through our enquiry, contact or booking forms as well as official Tesla Forum (forum.tesla.com.np) & official Tesla Blog (blog.tesla.com.np) may be used for specific marketing communication purposes which we consider may be of interest to you.
Disclaimer of Product Warranties
All the product information and product as well as warranties of different part are provided and displayed in the website by Tesla. (For ex. 3 years warranty on compressors and 1-year warranty on whole unit). However, the warranties will be void or not be valid if:
- - The products were installed or maintained on their own by customers or any other people than the technicians appointed / specified by Tesla.
- - The products as well as the parts were damaged by natural disasters like landslide, earthquake, floods as well as thunderstorms. (Customer should bear regular repair charges of the parts of the units or whole unit).
- - The products were found out to be of other brand sold or provided with duplicate branding stickers by non-authorized dealers or parties. (Customer should buy the Tesla products and related services from authorized dealers only. More info regarding this can be found in the website itself. Customer can also reach out using the official toll-free number provided in website for further information.)
Other product related Terms and Conditions
- - Service Technicians should be in the spot to repair the defective machine and defect shall be attended within 24 hours of our intimation either in writing, SMS, email or on telephone.
- - The Technicians entering in Undertaking’s premises for servicing and maintenance of the machines should carry with him identity card which should be produced for verification on demand by our security staff.
- - Based on the type of damage, either repair or replacement of the product will be done within informed time period.
- - In case of major defect and if the machine will be taken for repair then supplier has to get it repaired and delivered in good working condition within the calculated time period by the technicians.